Monday, July 15, 2013

SHARING THEIR GRIEF: STARS REACT TO MONTEITH'S DEATH ON TWITTER


Julianne Hough: 'One of the kindest people I've ever met! My heart breaks for Cory's family and loved ones... You will be missed and forever loved Cory!'
Olivia Munn: 'Shocked and saddened by the tragic death of Cory Monteith. All my love to his family, friends & girlfriend. #TooSoon'
Kaley Cuoco: 'Please tell me it’s not true… #CoryMonteith no words. Prayers. Thoughts w his family. This is terrible. Can’t speak.'
Nina Dobrev: 'I’m gutted. Shocked and saddened to hear the news, my heart goes out to Cory’s family and friends. Lets respect their space as they grieve.'
Chloe Moretz: 'I just heard about Cory Monteith.. Rest in peace, everyone close to him and affected by this loss you’re in my prayers.'
Jaime King: '#CoryMonteith a loss of words. May you rest in Peace. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.'
Katharine McPhee: 'omg. Met this sweet man. RIP.'
Mario Lopez: 'RIP Cory Montieth… Such a nice guy, very down to earth. Incredibly sad….'
Joel McHale: 'Way too soon. A very nice & good guy.'
Patrick Wilson: 'And in other news… RIP Cory Monteith. Awful. My heart goes out to his family and friends.'
Ian Ziering: '@CoryMonteith you have touched us all, and we will miss you. God bless you and your family.'
Lance Bass: 'Devastated about the news of Cory Monteith - such an incredible guy - my thoughts are with his family and friends'

Jamie Bell: 'Saddened to hear the news on Cory. I hope it isn’t true.'

Rumer Willis: 'I am truly saddened to hear about Cory Monteith. What a talented and sweet guy. My prayers go out to his family and loved ones.'
Teresa Palmer: 'God I am so incredibly saddened by the death of Cory Monteith, completely shocked. My prayers goes out to all those who loved him.'
Lacey Chabert: 'So incredibly sad.'
Debby Ryan: 'RIP Cory Monteith. ): So young. Praying for those closest to him.'
Glee star Dot-Marie Jones: 'I am blessed to have worked with him and love him so much!' tweeted Dot Marie. 'My heart is with his family and our whole Glee family! I love you all! 
Glee star Harry Shum Jr: 'At this time, please send nothing but love and light,' wrote Harry. 'This tragic news still doesn't feel real to me.'
Ryan Guzman: 'Rip Cory Monteith. Sad to see another young person go because of addiction. Blessings go out to his family and friends.'
Tracie Thoms: 'I hope that was a twitter hoax. Please let it be a twitter hoax. I’ll never retract a tweet more happily… Not a hoax. My thoughts are with his family & the #Glee family. Had the pleasure of meeting him last year in Philly on our film McCanick.'
American Idol’s Devin Velez: 'RIP Cory Monteith. We loved you on Glee. My heart goes out to the co-stars, and family. #finn'
Photographer Tyler Shields: 'Wow I am speechless about Cory Monteith such a sweet and amazing guy to young to amazing we always talked about shooting so sad!'



No comments: