Monday, September 23, 2013

Truth-“It brought me back to the beginning, I saw my self as a baby” –Tonto Dikeh on her depression.


In life my deepest respect always go to those who know and see that there is a problem and are willing to do something about it. They think where they need to and fight when necessary. It's about progress, it's about moving on. The below was culled from daily Star and recreated here, watch the video for full account...
In a recent interview with Man Hour Tv, controversial actress cum musician, Tonto Dikeh, spoke about her past life, the depression she had, how growing up was and her plans as a musician.On her depression, she said “It brought me back to the beginning, I saw my self as a baby.I had to start from there. I’m still healing, I’m still taking classes, still seeing a shrink. Depression is the deadliest disease that I’ve ever come across. It is something that can kill you in a snap.”She further disclosed how she loves to stay in-door saying “I think I’m very, very, very misunderstood. I’m a very homely person. I actually never go out. If you ever see me in a club, it’s going to be because something is happening, like my friend is having something. I just never go out. That’s something people don’t know. I love to be at home, I love to eat food from my house. I don’t go out to eat. I’m a home girl.”Watch video HERE

No comments: