Thursday, October 10, 2013

Will Americans ever forgive R Kelly?




  • It seems the most tweeted issue in America today is on the Artpop musical Album according to source the  Artpop is the upcoming third studio album by American recording artist Lady Gaga, to be released first in Germany on November 8, 2013, through Interscope Records. Americans are loosing it that Lady Gaga looked at the whole world and decided to feature Rkelly.the Release date is November 8, 2013. Why do they all feel this way about him? Will America ever forgive Rkelly? Messing with kids in America is equal to messing with life for you...I feel this...see tweeter comments on tweeter but one particular person tweeted...R.Kelly said "I believe I Can fly", I say "I believe you're a pedobear" ...WOW



  • Born This Way (2011, Lady Gaga)

    The Fame (2008, Lady Gaga)

    The Remix (2010, Lady Gaga)



  • No comments: