Friday, March 29, 2013

The Kim Kardashian tweet: Vimbai and Lawrence slight Nigeria with presentation style on star gist!



Talk about beef and stupidity. Or should I say they were dumb or simply playing dumb! How come its only Lawrence and Vimbai who failed to know that the tweet they presented was denied by kim Kardashian herself. How come they were the only ones who read half tweets and reported quater tweets? How come they were the only ones who failed to see the main tweet? May be you are wondering what am talking about!
In this weeks edition of

star gist on Africa Magic entertainment channel 151, the gist section presented the tweet in which kim k said she could not wait to leave Nigeria and they ended it with the statement...''this white people'' like its actually true completely ignoring the main tweet from the original twitter account of kim kardashian. Any way, why am I surprised? she spends more time being fashion conscious much more than preparing for the show.   Did I ever say Vimbai needs to re address her fashions style? May be you just head it! And to think that I love this guise...what can I say...For the record, Kim K tweeted...

Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian)
I see there's a photo shopped tweet floating around, supposedly something I said about Nigeria. That was NOT me, or my feelings.


Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian)
That fake tweet is very disturbing & I would NEVER EVER tweet something like that

No comments: